tiistai 17. maaliskuuta 2009

Top o' the mornin' to ya lad!!

I’ve never really understood or bothered to learn about the history behind St. Patrick’s Day, nor do I have any cultural connection to Ireland (except for the Celtic thing of course). Nevertheless, I am a big fan of excuses to drink copious amounts of a certain amber beverage, known around the world as “it seemed like a good idea at the time”-juice! Also, I haven’t been out properly in ages, the grade (5) from Mr. T remains as yet totally uncelebrated and it just so happens I’m wearing a green T-shirt, so the only logical course of action is to hit the island’s only Irish pub and get plastered.

Happy St. Paddy’s Day!

Flogging Molly – Drunken Lullabies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcEEAjGtAkY

2 kommenttia:

  1. I also followed your advice dude! Nothing beats the good old "get drunk in Tuesday and regret that for the rest of the week" -kind of feeling. Makes one feel young again.

    But hey, to make your linguistic adventures more exciting (I am just guessing your others already are) I think we should start the ancient game of "include this in your next story" game. As I am kind of selfish I will start. My first word for you is 'onomatopoeia'. Yes, it came up in tonights casual conversation so I have not looked for it in a dictionary (just wikipedia to check the spelling).

    I am waiting for that! And so is your drying frame...

    Keep up the good blogging!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Really, was it Tuesday yesterday? I've lost track of days :)

    VastaaPoista